Details of the data controller: Šiauliai District Tourism and Business Information Center
Registered office address: J.Basanavičiaus st.7, Kuršėnai
Tel. 8 41 584486
El. e-mail: [email protected]
Payer code: 145799054
We confirm that the data of the data controller's website will be collected in accordance with the requirements of the valid legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are taken to protect the data we collect about visitors to the site from loss, unauthorized use and alteration.
Individuals under the age of 16 may not provide any personal information through our website. If you are a person under the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parents or other legal guardians before providing personal information.
The terms used in the Rules shall be understood as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
1. Information provided directly by you:
1.1. information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, the type of browser from which you were directed, the duration of the visit and the number of page views);
1.2. the information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, e-mail notifications and / or newsletters;
1.3. any other information you choose to send to us.
2. Information about your use of our sites:
2.1. If you visit our website, we also collect information that reveals the usage of our services or automatically generates visit statistics. Read more about cookies.
3. Information from third party sources:
3.1. We may obtain information about you from public and commercial sources (to the extent permitted by applicable law) and link it to other information we receive from you or about you. We may also obtain information about you from third-party social networking services when you access them, for example, through your Facebook accounts.
4. Other information we collect:
4.1. We may also collect other information about you, your device, or your use of the content on our site with your consent.
4.2. You may choose not to provide us with certain information (such as information required to register at our online store), in which case we may not allow you to use our online shopping service.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
5. We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
5.1. Register to use our online shopping service.
5.2. To pay for the shopping cart through the selected external banking service provider.
5.3. Website administration;
5.3.1. to improve your browsing experience by personalizing this website;
5.3.2. with your consent to send you an e-mail mail us our newsletter, which we think may be of interest to you (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want the newsletter to be sent to you);
5.3.3. provide statistical information about our users to third parties, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
5.3.4 In other ways with your consent 
WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION TO?
6. We undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties, except in the following cases:
6.1. if you consent to the disclosure of personal information;
6.2. when providing services - to our partners who provide delivery of goods or other services ordered by you. We will only provide such personal information to these service providers as is necessary to perform a particular service.
6.3. law enforcement authorities in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
WHAT DO WE DO TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
7. Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized use and alteration. We have put in place physical and technical measures to protect all information we collect for the purpose of providing our services. Please note that while we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure.
8. We will protect your data for 3 years after the last day you used our services or content. At the end of this period, the data will be deleted in such a way that they cannot be reproduced.
9. The data subject whose data are processed in the activities of the Data Controller shall have the following rights:
9.1. to know (be informed) about the processing of your data (right to know);
9.2. access to their data and how they are processed (right of access);
9.3. to demand the rectification or, depending on the purposes of the processing of personal data, the supplementation of incomplete personal data (right of rectification);
9.4. destroy your data or suspend the processing of your data (excluding storage) (right to destroy and right to be "forgotten");
9.5. has the right to demand that the Personal Data Controller restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restrict);
9.6. has the right to transfer data (right to transfer);
9.7. not consent to the processing of personal data where such processing is or is intended to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling in so far as it relates to such direct marketing;
9.8. to apply to the State Data Protection Inspectorate in case of personal data protection violations.
10. If you no longer wish your personal data to be processed for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling, you may write an e-mail to [email protected] or call 8 41 584486 and object to your personal data being processed for the purpose of direct marketing and / or not only automated processing of your personal data, including profiling, without giving reasons for disagreement .
11. The Data Subject has the right to submit any request or instruction related to the processing of personal data to the Data Controller in writing in one of the following ways: by delivering directly to J.Basanavičiaus St. 7, Kuršėnai; el. email: [email protected]
12. Upon receipt of such a request or instruction, the data controller shall, not later than within one month from the date of the request, provide a response and perform or refuse to perform the actions specified in the request. If necessary, this period may be extended by a further two months, depending on the complexity and number of applications. In this case, within one month from the date of receipt of the request, the Data Controller shall inform the Data Subject of such extension, together with the reasons for the delay.
13. The data controller may not enable data subjects to exercise the above rights, except for refusing to process personal data by direct marketing, when in cases provided for by law it is necessary to ensure the prevention, investigation and detection of criminal offenses, breaches of official or professional ethics. protection of human rights and freedoms.
THIRD PARTY SITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON OUR SITES
15. When you visit the Data Controller's website, we want to provide content and features that are tailored to your needs. This requires cookies. These are small pieces of information that are automatically generated while you browse the site and are stored on your computer or other terminal device. They help the Data Controller identify you as a previous visitor to a particular website, save the history of your visit to the website and tailor the content accordingly. Cookies also help to ensure the smooth operation of websites, allow you to monitor the duration and frequency of visits to websites and collect statistical information about the number of website visitors.
18. How to manage and delete cookies:
18.2. Most browsers do not allow you to accept any cookies, although some browsers only allow you to accept third-party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking Tools> Internet Options> Privacy and selecting "Block all cookies" (by sliding the switch). However, blocking all cookies will adversely affect the ability to access many websites, including this one.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
20. This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or practices of third party websites.