Owner of Ketūnai manor, J.Koziela-Poklevskis built a wooden church in Micaičiai back in 1808. It was a fillial church of Kuršėnai parsonage. The church was rebuilt in 1857. In 1901-1902, Juozas Tumas-Vaižgantas was a priest in Micaičiai. He renewed the church. In 1945, the church was closed and in 1989 returned to the congregation. The Church bears the forms of traditional architecture, is of a rectangular plan with a little tower. There is a cemetary in the churchyard.