The church stands in Varputėnai village. It was built around 1787. The church is of a rectangular plan, without towers and with a lateral sacristy. There are 3 altars. A wooden belfry stands in the churchyard. The church is oriented in such a way that the main altar is seen through the manor window and the counts are not required to go to church every day since they may pray while looking at the altar located in a distance of 1450 meters.