The towers of Kurtuvėnai Church of St. Jacob the Apostle have touched the sky since 1792, when the construction of the church having lasted for a decate was finally completed. The towers of the white church of late baroque style seen from far away reach the height of 50 meters. The coat of arms of founder count Jokūnas Nagurskis‘ family is above the main entrance to the church. As soon as one enters inside the church, its interior reminds of moderation of the classicizm; despite this, aesthetic elements of late baroque as well as neo-gothics may also be found here. The ensemble of the five altars and a pulpit was completed back in 1820. This event is recalled on a memorial stone fixed on the church pillar.